[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Informal Global Climate Change Talk

Kimberly Wilson kimberlyrwilson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:45:35 EST 2018

This is an important event that will take place on Thurs, Nov. 29 at 7:30pm at Barriques (2166 Atwood Ave, Madison).

Jack Williams is an O’Keeffe parent and also a Geography professor at UW-Madison and former director of the Center for Climatic Research. He's focused for many years on Global Climate Change, its ecological effects, and how to help species adapt. He’s also been a good friend and neighbor of my family’s for many years and he’s a great guy all around! He's willing to meet up for an informal chat and answer questions about “where to go from here” in terms of the recent announcement made that we have 10 more years to change the state of our environmental situation until there is irreversible damage that will ultimately affect all living things on our planet.

Anyone is warmly welcomed to join this conversation, including teens and young adults. They might be the most important people to have there! Please reserve your spot, and feel free to bring a friend. Have your friend(s) RSVP too! Space is limited to 20 ppl. :-)

Hope to see you there! I think this is one of the most important conversations to be having these days…
Best, Kimberly (Former Lapham and Marquette Art Teacher)