[Lapham-Marquette PTG] BAKE SALE NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Jessie Chmell jessiechmell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 22:07:46 EST 2018

Please help with Election Day Bake Sale!
This sale benefits kids from both schools but we don't hold one at
Marquette out of respect for O'Keeffe (b/c they hold one). So we need
everyone's help to make this a success.

Please consider baking or coming to work a shift. Can't bake? Consider
ordering/donating pizzas at lunch. These always bring in great money.

Details:  PTG Election Day Bake Sale at Lapham Elementary
Tuesday, November 6th 7am - 7pm
What: Please donate yummy baked goods and/or volunteer to work a shift at
the sale.Why: Funds go to Lapham and Marquette Schools' needs and wants
- Drop off baked goods the day of the sale at the Ingersoll St. entrance.-
Please label with name of baked goods and if they contain nuts, are gluten
free etc.- No need to individually package.
Questions? Text, e-mail or call Sarah Herrick: 920-265-5751;
sarahsunfish at yahoo.com
If you can help please sign up here:?https://tinyurl.com/PTGbakesale2018