[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Person riding his bike was hit today at corner of Ingersoll & East Dayton streets

Jessica Becker bikerbecker at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 14:10:41 EDT 2018

Just wanted to follow up: I talked with Principal TK today. She has been in an ongoing conversation with the people who determine the schools or intersections that qualify for a crossing guard. She explained that the flyer sent home recently about Lapham's traffic safety plan was actually one of the things that needed to happen as part of the process for assessing the situation.
The good news is that someone, I think from Traffic Engineering, was actually at Lapham this morning to do an assessment of traffic. I don't know if that person also witnessed the crash but I am hopeful knowing this process is underway.
Jessica