[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Moms Demand Action meeting

Jessie Chmell jessiechmell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 11:53:50 EDT 2018

*ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!Madison East Side PTOs to host:MOMS DEMAND ACTIONMonday
April 16th, 2018 from 6:30 pm-8 pm at O’Keeffe Middle School
Library*Childcare provided!Come hear about how we can take action for
common sense gun regulation and increased safety in our schools. Learn more
about Moms Demand Action and how you can get involved.  All are welcome
(families, teachers, community members, even dads!).“Much like Mothers
Against Drunk Driving was created to reduce drunk driving, Moms Demand
Action for Gun Sense in America <http://www.momsdemandaction.org/> was
created (after the Sandy Hook shooting) to demand action from legislators,
state and federal; companies; and educational institutions to establish
common-sense gun reforms.” (MDA website)“Moms Demand Action supports the
2nd Amendment, but we believe common-sense solutions can help decrease the
escalating epidemic of gun violence that kills too many of our children and
loved ones every day.” (MDA website)“Moms Demand Action envisions a country
where all children and families are safe from gun violence.” (MDA
website)For more information on Moms Demand Action, go to their website at:
https://momsdemandaction.org/about/
<https://momsdemandaction.org/about/>Questions about this event? Contact
Jessie at vice_president at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
<vice_president at lapham-marquette-ptg.org>*