[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Live Music Needed at Marquette Art Opening Receptions

Kimberly Wilson krwilson at madison.k12.wi.us
Wed Dec 13 14:17:29 EST 2017

Hello,

We have some exciting opportunities for the arts scheduled. We were hoping
to have live music at all our opening receptions (art parties) this year!
I'm still looking for musicians for our opening receptions on Tues, Jan.
16th from 5-7pm at Cafe Zoma (3rd Graders) and Wed, March 7 from 5-7pm at
Cafe Domestique
(4th Graders).

The music should provide background. Jazz or keyboard would be great!
Please spread the word around. I don't have the budget to pay for music,
but it should be fun and I'm hoping the Marquette school community tips
generously.

Please feel free to give my contact info. to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks much! :-)
Best, Ms. Kimberly

Kimberly Wilson
MMSD Art Teacher