[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Help Needed for Marquette Art Shows!

Kimberly Wilson krwilson at madison.k12.wi.us
Tue Dec 12 07:48:16 EST 2017

Hello!

We have 4 Marquette art events that I need parent volunteers to help make a success! I primarily need help mounting art work. For the Fine Arts Night I will also need help hanging art around the school. Below are the days I will need help at Marquette. Wed. and Thurs. afternoons will work best. Please let me know if you're interested and available. We'll make it fun! :-)

Thanks so much for your support of the arts and of our kids.
Kimberly Wilson (Marquette Art Teacher)
krwilson at madison.k12.wi.us
608-204-3258

Wed, Jan. 10