[Lapham-Marquette PTG] PTG Potluck Party Tomorrow!

Sarah Herrick sarahsunfish at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 11 09:20:29 EST 2017

Lapham-Marquette PTG Meeting AND POTLUCK PARTY!

Tuesday, December 12th at 6pm in the LaphamAuditorium (tomorrow!)

This month we are having a PTG social. Kids and grown-upsare welcome to come and share food and games. Come and celebrate our greatcommunity – bring a dish to pass and a favorite game!

Agenda:

5:45-6:00pm - Gather, POTLUCK

6-6:15 – Principal forum: Tammy and Sally answer questionsfrom parents

6:15-7:00 – Games and Conversation!

7-8:30 PTG Business meeting – reports from committees and anopportunity to hear about upcoming projects, events, and fundraisers – all arewelcome!

Hope to see you there!