[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Volunteers for REAP Fundraiser!

Jami Wood jamilane.wood at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:12:10 EST 2016

We Need Volunteers for the REAP Fundraiser!! The products will be coming in
soon, and we have several ways to help: we need some people to pick up the
products on Sunday December 4, we need a lot of people to help us sort the
products on Monday December 5, and we need some people to help us at pick
up on Tuesday December 6. There's more information and a sign up sheet
below so take a look, and thanks in advance for your support. Even if you
can't help out, remember that pick up will be Tuesday December 6 from
2:30-6pm in the Lapham auditorium!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bOwvGOjsQ9SWxRJYd4BfzBZtJ0NmfRi5oHj5OeSV46o/edit?usp=sharing