[Lapham-Marquette PTG] How to Help the PTG!

Sarah Williams sfwill68 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:55:36 EDT 2016

Hi families - *Welcome back to the school year!*  The Parent Teacher Group
(PTG) met last night to gear up for the new year, and we're very excited
about the many Family Engagement  plans, opportunities to share
questions/observations with each other, and of course the inspiring
fundraising events coming up.  Please keep an eye out for our flyers coming
home from school.  We will have people around for the Marquette Welcome
Back night and the Lapham BackPack Breakfast if you want to ask questions
or offer your help.

*What can you help with immediately?*  We would love to have one or two
people help organize food for our monthly meetings.  This could take
whatever shape you like - some ideas include:

   - Work with one or more local restaurants to donate food on the Second
   Tuesday of each month;
   - Form a small team of people who take turns getting foods from local
   restuarants;
   - Set up a regular arrangement at the beginning of the year, and
   check-in monthly to confirm delivery/pick-up;
   - ... your own ideas?

This is a great way to support the PTG from home, and the existing board
members will help you get up and running.

Please reply to me directly if you're interested.

sfwill68 at gmail.com

We look forward to another great school year with all of you!

Sarah Williams