[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Art Room Update

Sarah Williams sfwill68 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:07:08 EDT 2016

Both of my girls who went through Lapham were really sad when they heard
the art room might move downstairs.  "I loved that art room!"  Our
discussion here brought up the space, the organization, and the group work
at the tables.  They also liked the windows on two walls.  That's the piece
that I as a mom and artist really liked about the space - the natural
light, especially for art.  I'd want to know that the new art room would
have those qualities, and that the new use of this room lets all kids
benefit from it before I'd be happy with and understood the change.

Sarah Williams