[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Lapham After School Clubs need an organizer/s

Tammy Thompson Kapp tjthompson at madison.k12.wi.us
Wed Aug 10 09:39:40 EDT 2016

If we aren't able to get a parent to coordinate, I'd be happy to see if
there is a staff member willing to take this on to ensure that our students
still have access to after school clubs.  Please keep me posted.

--

*Tammy Thompson Kapp, **Principal*

*Lapham Elementary School*
*Madison Metropolitan School District*
*204-4143*

*"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, then you are a leader"  John Quincy Adams*