[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Art Room Update

David Tooley detooley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 16:33:53 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

Quick update about the Lapham Art Room. Tammy sent out an email that most
of you probably got, but for anyone that didn't who is interested, I have
posted a copy (in larger font) at http://savetheartroom.com. Also, if you
want to discuss it, you can click on the post title to get to the comments
section. I personally feel like the letter didn't explain why they couldn't
share the space or what they are doing with the newly free classrooms. I'd
be interested to hear other people's opinions on this.

Tammy also wrote me concerned that we were coming with a crowd of people
Thursday. I assured her that only my wife and I have confirmed. But if you
do intend on coming, could you please let me and Tammy know, so she doesn't
feel ambushed.

I also want to thank everyone who has helped get the word out. Our petition
has 92 signatures and a bunch of great comments that I will print and bring
to the meeting Thursday.

Talk to you soon,

David