[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Art Room Update

Dang, Thuha T Dang1 at madisoncollege.edu
Mon Aug 8 10:11:51 EDT 2016

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 7, 2016, at 9:09 PM, "David Tooley" <detooley at gmail.com<mailto:detooley at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I wanted to update everyone on the Art Room situation. Tammy offered to meet Thursday at 9:30 to discuss the art room. I asked if other parents could attend, and she said that would be fine. I encourage anyone who is interested to join us. I'm also creating a BCC list for people that have shown an interest in getting the art back in the art room, so we don't have to clog up the PTG listserv every time we need to talk to each other. If you want on or off, please let me know. Finally, I put together a petition at change.org<https://www.change.org/p/tammy-thompson-kapp-return-art-to-the-lapham-art-room?recruiter=16478517&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink>. If interested, consider signing it and offering editorial suggestions. I'm going to post to the Facebook page for people not on the listserv or missing these emails because of their spam folder.

Thanks again,

David Tooley