[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Lapham After School Clubs need an organizer/s

Ellison Bentley ellison.bentley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:24:57 EDT 2016

Greetings-I hope everyone is rested up and ready to volunteer for after
school fun! Jackie and I cannot organize after school clubs at Lapham this
year. We need someone not to run a particular club, but to set up club
registration, assign rooms, assign students to clubs, and buy/deliver
snacks (reimbursed by PTG). We will assist with leader solicitation,
templates, and general help. While this can be busy when organizing student
registration for a week or two, the work can be done almost entirely on
your schedule. Two people would probably be best if possible-preferably
someone with a kindergartner who's willing to do it for several years.

IF NO ONE VOLUNTEERS, THERE WILL NOT BE AFTER SCHOOL CLUBS AT LAPHAM THIS
YEAR.

Please contact me if you are willing and able: ellison.bentley at gmail.com