[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Art Room Update

David Tooley detooley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 10:51:33 EDT 2016

Hi,

I wanted to update everyone on the Art Room situation. Tammy offered to
meet Thursday at 9:30 to discuss the art room. I asked if other parents
could attend, and she said that would be fine. I encourage anyone who is
interested to join us. I'm also creating a BCC list for people that have
shown an interest in getting the art back in the art room, so we don't have
to clog up the PTG listserv every time we need to talk to each other. If
you want on or off, please let me know. Finally, I put together a petition
at change.org
<https://www.change.org/p/tammy-thompson-kapp-return-art-to-the-lapham-art-room?recruiter=16478517&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink>.
If interested, consider signing it and offering editorial suggestions. I'm
going to post to the Facebook page for people not on the listserv or
missing these emails because of their spam folder.

Thanks again,

David Tooley