[Lapham-Marquette PTG] enrollment

Katie Beilfuss kgb at uwalumni.com
Fri Aug 5 13:47:54 EDT 2016

Thanks for r info everyone. I did do the online enrollment. However, the main thing I am interested in that you cannot do online is get classroom assignments (who your kid's teacher is) and sign up for start-of-school conferences. I think I'll just call the principal.

Katie

Sent from my phone. Apologies for brevity and typos...