[Lapham-Marquette PTG] PTG Digest, Vol 103, Issue 2

Kate Brunner katebrunner1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:15:15 EDT 2016


This would be a horrible loss to have the Lapham art room moved, especially
if it's to basement space.  The corner space is beautiful and seems really
conducive to art.   I think the kids all benefit from having a little
beauty and creativity mixed into the school day (as with all the
"special").  I hope it's just a rumor. :(

Kate Brunner




On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 11:00 AM, <ptg-request at lapham-marquette-ptg.org>
wrote:

> Send PTG mailing list submissions to
>         ptg at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://lapham-marquette-ptg.org/mailman/listinfo/ptg_lapham-
> marquette-ptg.org
>
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         ptg-request at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         ptg-owner at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of PTG digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: PTG Digest, Vol 103, Issue 1 (Jessie Chmell)
>    2. Re: Art Room (Saltanat Childress)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 18:22:06 -0500
> From: Jessie Chmell <jessiechmell at gmail.com>
> To: ptg at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
> Subject: Re: [Lapham-Marquette PTG] PTG Digest, Vol 103, Issue 1
> Message-ID:
>         <CAAzxnue+oYThTEPZw81tqYFvKK5okmDxqv1peu53FssBO0y8wA at mail.
> gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> David,
> I know Tammy gets these emails so hopefully she can speak to that.
>
> Wow, that would be really sad if that's happening b/c we're lucky enough at
> Lapham to have a kiln in the current art room and such a beautiful
> classroom space. Perfect room for our kids to be spending time in with the
> great windows, large space, etc. I sure hope the art room isn't moving.
>
> Thanks for looking into this.
> Jessie
>
> On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 11:00 AM, <ptg-request at lapham-marquette-ptg.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Send PTG mailing list submissions to
> >         ptg at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
> >
> > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> >
> > http://lapham-marquette-ptg.org/mailman/listinfo/ptg_lapham-
> marquette-ptg.org
> >
> > or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> >         ptg-request at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
> >
> > You can reach the person managing the list at
> >         ptg-owner at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
> >
> > When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> > than "Re: Contents of PTG digest..."
> >
> >
> > Today's Topics:
> >
> >    1. Art Room (David Tooley)
> >
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 1
> > Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 00:13:11 +0000
> > From: David Tooley <detooley at gmail.com>
> > To: PTG at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
> > Subject: [Lapham-Marquette PTG] Art Room
> > Message-ID:
> >         <CACP9wfa1AKU=e5zDJ-NvZt84RB7SyTmZoUKhe5ye2=
> > mWquYGhA at mail.gmail.com>
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
> >
> > Hi everyone. I heard recently that Lapham is moving the Art Room from
> that
> > awesome room upstairs into the basement. Can anyone confirm this? If this
> > is happen, can anyone explain why? This would be very disappointing news.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > David Tooley
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> > URL: <
> > http://lapham-marquette-ptg.org/pipermail/ptg_lapham-marquet
> te-ptg.org/attachments/20160801/0d904c3f/attachment-0001.html
> > >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Subject: Digest Footer
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > PTG mailing list
> > PTG at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
> >
> > http://lapham-marquette-ptg.org/mailman/listinfo/ptg_lapham-
> marquette-ptg.org
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > End of PTG Digest, Vol 103, Issue 1
> > ***********************************
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lapham-marquette-ptg.org/pipermail/ptg_lapham-marque
> tte-ptg.org/attachments/20160801/8a96e1e7/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 16:38:09 -0500
> From: Saltanat Childress <saltanatdc at gmail.com>
> To: David Tooley <detooley at gmail.com>
> Cc: PTG at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
> Subject: Re: [Lapham-Marquette PTG] Art Room
> Message-ID: <D3694665-F8FA-49E4-8855-D93479D30513 at gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
> Ditto!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jul 31, 2016, at 7:13 PM, David Tooley <detooley at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi everyone. I heard recently that Lapham is moving the Art Room from
> that awesome room upstairs into the basement. Can anyone confirm this? If
> this is happen, can anyone explain why? This would be very disappointing
> news.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > David Tooley
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > PTG Home Page
> > http://lapham-marquette-ptg.org/
> >
> > PTG mailing list
> > PTG at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
> > unsubscribe at
> > http://lapham-marquette-ptg.org/mailman/listinfo/ptg_lapham-
> marquette-ptg.org
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lapham-marquette-ptg.org/pipermail/ptg_lapham-marque
> tte-ptg.org/attachments/20160801/6533957e/attachment-0001.html>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> PTG mailing list
> PTG at lapham-marquette-ptg.org
> http://lapham-marquette-ptg.org/mailman/listinfo/ptg_lapham-
> marquette-ptg.org
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of PTG Digest, Vol 103, Issue 2
> ***********************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lapham-marquette-ptg.org/pipermail/ptg_lapham-marquette-ptg.org/attachments/20160804/3d370bbf/attachment-0002.html>


More information about the PTG mailing list