[Lapham-Marquette PTG] 1st Grade Art Show at Ground Zero Coffee with Photos

Kimberly Wilson krwilson at madison.k12.wi.us
Fri Oct 30 12:16:29 EDT 2015

All Lapham 1st graders will have their *"Freedom Butterflies"* on display at
*Ground Zero Coffee (located at 744 Williamson St*). The art show will be
on display from *Thurs, Nov. 5 - Tues, Dec. 1*.

We will have an *art opening reception on Thurs, Nov. 5 from 4:30-6:30pm at
the cafe*. All families of Lapham 1st graders are welcomed and encouraged
to come.
*Free refreshments* will be served.

The kids worked hard on their butterflies, and it was a meaningful
experience to tie in Freedom as the theme of our art work.

Thanks for your support of our children and the arts!
Best, Ms. Kimberly