[Lapham-Marquette PTG] 11/7 Fall Community Work Day @ Lapham Outdoor Classroom & Community Garden

Stephanie Steigerwaldt steigerwaldt at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:30:12 EDT 2015

Bring the kids and give an hour of your time lending a hand putting the garden to bed for the winter: clearing the beds of debris and mulching; rebuilding our compost windrow; cleaning tools and more. Learn about composting, get a tour of the garden and enjoy a bit of autumn’s final offering with a cup of warm apple cider.
Fall Community Work Day at Lapham Outdoor Classroom & Community GardenWhen: Saturday, November 7th*Time: 12pm – 3pm
*Rain Date: Sunday, November 8th
Also, if you happen to have bagged up leaves from your yard, we could use them for our compost windrow. We also need cardboard for mulching. Feel free to drop off bagged leaves and cardboard anytime that is convenient for you – leave it by the table in the center of the garden just inside the Dayton Street gate.
For more information about our unique Gardener-in-Residence program and to learn about the benefits of garden-based learning:Lapham Garden & Green Team Facebook PageLapham Outdoor Classroom Webpage
Warmly,
Lapham Garden & Green Team