[Lapham-Marquette PTG] PTG Meeting Tuesday 10/13 @ 6pm!

Sarah Herrick sarahsunfish at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 21:16:17 EDT 2015

  Lapham-Marquette PTGMeetingTuesday October 13th6pm in the LaphamAuditorium Topic: Give Those Ideas Wings Last month’s World Café generatedsome fantastic ideas/goals. Join us this month for an Open Space Work Sessionwhere we will start digging in and plan things that generated interest such asScience Night, International Food Fair, creating an events committee, equityand clubs committees, etc.  What are youexcited to see happen this year?  Comelend a hand.  Create apathway to making our brainstormed priorities a reality. Come startputting the pieces together for your great plans to become a reality. There isroom for folks to help on many levels. ThePTG’s success is what you make it!
Monthly Meeting Format:5:45-6:00 Gather/ Bandung dinner/Drop off kids6:00-7 Open Space Work Session – Bring World Café Ideas tolife!  7-8:30 Business meeting- reports from committees and anopportunity to hear about upcoming projects, fundraisers, events—and getinvolved
**Free Childcare courtesyof Red Caboose at every PTG meeting!**Free Bandung dinner forkids & adults!** Check our Facebookevent for details!Building access: enteron Ingersoll or door 6B off parking lot