[Lapham-Marquette PTG] SUPERHERO AUCTION NIGHT: FRIDAY, MARCH 7th: 5:30-9:00pm

Tracey Beason traceyconner333 at me.com
Thu Jan 23 21:24:42 EST 2014

SUPERHERO AUCTION NIGHT
FRIDAY, MARCH 7th: 5:30-9:00pm
Goodman Community Center @
149 Waubesa Street

Come be a Superhero for Our Community’s Children!

It's time for the fun and fabulous Lapham-Marquette PTG's Annual Silent and Live Auction Fundraiser!

Dress up as your favorite Superhero (costumes optional, of course!), and join us for a fun filled night of appetizers, beer, wine, live music, raffle prizes, and silent and live auction bidding and winning!!!

Tickets are $15 per adult, and include all of the above, plus a FREE Children's Superhero Party!

Our Annual Auction is our biggest fundraiser: Our GOAL this year is $10,000! These funds support extra services for our children at Lapham and Marquette, such as: Curriculum Enhancement; After School Clubs; Art and Music Events such as this year’s Opera for the Young, the Drumming Project, and the upcoming Marquette Talent Show; Nutrition Support Program (healthier snacks); the Lapham School Garden, Extra Money to our Hardworking Teachers to cover Their Own Costs for classroom expenses, the School Social Worker (for direct help to families in need); Family Winter Clothing Support; Marquette Safety Patrol; Special Camps and Field Trips (Basketball Dream Camp; Caving & Camping Trip); Field Day; Teacher Appreciation Events; Principal Support; Family Engagement Events like Kindergarden Parent Welcome, Ice Cream Social, Packers & Pumpkins, the Family Pool Party, the upcoming Family Live Music Show at the High Noon Saloon, this Annual Auction Night, the International Food Fair, and the End of Year Celebrations.

The Silent and Live Auctions will have plenty of exciting items from local business owners and individuals like you! Some of our best selling items from the past have included Weekends at a Cabin, Sailboat Rides, Skiing on the Lake, Themed Dinner Parties, Tickets to Theater, Sports and Music Events, Touring the International Crane Foundation, Bicycles, Bodywork, Hair and Nail Treatments, Children’s Items, Art and Jewelry Pieces, an antique Pool Table, Music and Art Lessons, Gift Certificates to Local Restaurants, Passes to Museums and Other Interesting Venues, Passes to Fun Family Activities, a Local Band Party, etc.

The list of items for this year is already staring to grow…

We are excited to announce that each classroom at Lapham will be creating a Handcrafted (by our students) Fleece Art Quilt.

Please consider what YOU can donate to this wonderful event! You donation can be as simple as an item to include in our class baskets: Kindergarden theme is “Bedtime”, First Grade theme is “Arts and Crafts”, and the Second Grade theme is “Reading and Writing".

Or, you can share your Special Talent or Skill like cooking, bodywork, art, entertainment; Find a new home for that item you love, but never use like exercise equipment, sporting goods, art, jewelry, etc; Share your Vacation Home, Boat, Season Tickets, etc; or, Give something special from your Business or Place of Employment like tickets, passes, gift certificates, or one of your great products!

We also still need a few Volunteers to assist with the auction in the areas of set up 4:30 - 5:30; selling tickets at the door 5:30 - 6:30 or 6:30 - 7:30; cashiers 8:00 - 9:00; and someone to create a streaming photo CD of the donated items. We are looking for a couple of enthusiastic individuals who can help us contact our donor list!

We will be posting all of our Donors and their donations and our Volunteers every week, so volunteer and get your donation in early to be added to the list for some inexpensive advertising on our PTG’s Thank You webpage and for some well-deserving praise!

Please contact Tracey Conner at traceyconner333 at me.com to include your generous donation or to volunteer!

All donations are tax deductible.

THANK YOU for supporting our community’s CHILDREN!

Sincerely,

Tracey Conner
Fundraising Committee Chair
Lapham-Marquette Parent Teacher Group (PTG)
Lapham-marquette-ptg.org

Sent from my iPhone

Tracey Conner