[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Help Needed Mounting Art Work

Kimberly Wilson kimberlyrwilson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 17:49:04 EST 2014

All of the 2nd graders at Lapham made these really cool CATS that will be
going on display at Java Cat Cafe on Monona Drive. Details to come as the
time gets closer! If possible, I'd love some help mounting the art work.
Please respond if that's a possibility for you. I am at Lapham on Tuesdays,
Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Any time on those days should work. Just let me
know what works for you. Your help would be so greatly appreciated!

Best, Kimberly
Kimberly Wilson
MMSD Art Teacher
Lapham Elementary School