[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Like to talk Food? come Tuesday 1/14-- PTG meeting

Liz Amundson lizamunds at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 21:25:53 EST 2014

As usual, we'll meet in the Lapham Auditorium.

Free childcare courtesy of Red Caboose (in the gym). Free Pizza from Roman Candle (aren't they awesome?!)

6pm-- Principal updates and Q& A (Lapham Principal Tammy Thompson Kapp will not be present-- Terri Belz will share Lapham info in her place.) Marquette Principal will be there.

Then at 6:15:

The Lunch and Snack Committee will be presenting their ideas, goals, and current projects.  Katie McGlenn-- along with input and feedback from the committee-- has put a power point presentation together.  We finished our snack trial and are currently deliberating on how to proceed with the fresh/smart snack program.

7pm: Business meeting- please come if you're interested in volunteering or helping to shape/create our 2nd semester events.