[Lapham-Marquette PTG] TRIVIA NIGHT

Tracey Beason traceyconner333 at me.com
Sun Jan 12 06:45:06 EST 2014

You are cordially invited to Lapham-Marquette's first Trivia Night Fundraiser to raise money for our community's kids at Lapham and Marquette Elementary Schools!

Show off your outstanding memory for minutiae to raise money for our kids and possibly win a pot of cash for your team!

Friday, January 24th
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Lapham Elementary School Cafeteria

Invite your brainy friends and family to sign up in teams of four, or play as a couple or single player…

Cash pot split between the winning team and the Lapham-Marquette Parent Teacher Group!

Bring your kids – free childcare provided! :-)

Bring a snack to share and BYONB (bring your own nonalcoholic beverage).

$10 cash/per player, please make out checks to Lapham Marquette PTG.

Call Tracey Conner at 608-333-1113 to reserve your spot!

Thanks for supporting our community's kids!

Sponsored by Lapham-Marquette Parent Teacher Group (PTG)

Sent from my iPhone

Tracey Conner