[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Save the Date: SUNDAY, FEB 9th 2-4pm, LIVE MUSIC BENEFIT SHOW!

Ruth Smith ruthbsmith at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 14:40:36 EST 2014

*SAVE THE DATE:*

*SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 9th *

*2:00pm to 4:00pm*

*The Lapham-Marquette PTG presents:*

*LIVE MUSIC BENEFIT SHOW!!*

*Featuring THE MADGADDERS* (with our very own Barbara Chusid) and THE
GOMERS doing their Rockstar Gomeroke.*
*At the High Noon Saloon*

Suggested Donations: $7/adult, $4/ child 5 and up, $20/family or 4 or more
(give what you can, doors are open to all)

*Come boogie down and sing your heart out to benefit our schools!*

*Here's a blurb about the *Madgadders* from the Overture Center:  "Always
dressed in fantastic costumes trimmed with glamorous glitter and infectious
enthusiasm, this band of talented parents and children from a variety of
backgrounds will help teach kids what rock is really about – the Beatles,
the Monkeys, Schoolhouse Rock, Elton John and so much more!  This
inter-generational dance party is one the whole family is sure to enjoy!"