[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Board Nominations - Please respond by 5/2/14

Grant Foster grantxyz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:30:32 EDT 2014

Hello Lapham-Marquette Community!

As the school year winds down, the PTG is busy preparing for next year. A
big part of those preparations involve identifying the people that will
form the heart of the organization in the coming year. While we work hard
to make all our events open and inviting to all members of our community,
we also realize that the commitment of regular meetings and time spent
planning events isn't a great option for everyone. While we deeply
appreciate the contributions of time, money, and merchandise from families,
staff, neighborhood residents, and businesses, we also recognize that much
of the work that happens in the PTG is handled by a smaller core group of
dedicated individuals.

Have you ever thought about becoming more involved? Do you have ideas to
improve some of our events or ideas for new events? Do you know someone
else who might fit this bill?

Please consider nominating yourself or someone you know for a position on
the Lapham-Marquette PTG board of directors for the 2014-15 school year.
Board members (directors) commit to attending our monthly business meetings
and help out as they're able in organizing events and initiatives. We're
also looking for nominations for the officers of the board: President,
Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Each of these positions plays a
vital role in the continued success of the PTG.

Follow this link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U4cb09_ISRfbDB1VAK45-NdW8pFCHYvYSu3LAh4eKfI/viewform>
complete your nomination and thanks in advance for stepping up! Election
will be held at our May 13th business meeting and all are welcome to attend
(vote takes place among current board members).

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to talk before
submitting a nomination.

Thanks again!

Grant Foster
President