[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Teacher Appreciation Week is Coming Soon... and We Need Your Help!

Ruth Smith ruthbsmith at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 18:24:16 EDT 2014

*Teacher Appreciation Week will start on Monday, May 5th.*

The PTG has some awesome things planned for our teachers and staff to enjoy
that week!  This includes *sweet treats, chair massages, flowers and a
luncheon!*  This is our big chance to say "thank you" and show the teachers
and staff at Lapham and Marquette how much we appreciate all that they do
for our children throughout the school year.

*We could really use some help with the following:*

   - *Monday morning *-- Deliver baked goods from Madison Sour Dough to
   teacher lounges at school(s)
   - *Monday morning* -- help decorate teacher lounge(s)
   - *Friday morning *-- help set up for luncheon
   - *Friday morning *-- *bring a salad/ dessert/ or main dish for luncheon*
   - *Friday afternoon* -- help clean up after luncheon

If you are able to help with any (or all) of the above, please email Ruth
Smith at ruthbsmith at gmail.com and let her know what you are able to help
with, and for which school (Lapham, Marquette or both!).

Thanks so much for your help!

Ruth Smith