[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Call for volunteers - May 1 Variety Show

Amy Squitieri amy.squitieri at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 18:07:18 EDT 2014

*Please keep reading as we need your help to ensure the success of this
popular event. *

The Lapham-Marquette Variety Show will be held on Thursday, May 1 from 6-8
PM in the Field House! We have a full line up of acts and will need many
volunteers.

Please email me at amy.squitieri at gmail.com if you are able to fill a
volunteer slot. Times are:

*4:30 to 6 pm* - volunteers needed for set up

*6-8 pm* - assist with organizing acts to go on stage at the right time

*8 pm until done* - volunteers needed to clean up

Thanks to Barbara Chusid and Anna Purnell for their efforts to date and
commitment on the day of the show.

Questions? Contact me at Amy.squitieri at gmail.com or 608-220-8301 <#>