[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Bound for Great Things--A Celebration of Handmade Books

Kimberly Wilson kimberlyrwilson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:40:30 EDT 2014

This is Jacob Burleson's project. He was my student teacher from last quarter. I'm just passing it on to all of you. It's another great art opportunity for our 2nd graders!

Bound for Great Things--A Celebration of Handmade Books
Monday, April 28 from 5:30-7 pm
Madison Central Public Library
201 W. Mifflin St., Madison
Children's Program Room

Lapham Elementary School Second Graders have produced handmade autobiographies as a celebration of artistic creativity, literacy, and their own unique stories. Everyone is cordially invited to join the artists at our 'Gallery Opening' to view the students' work. Though these may be works in progress, we are sure you will find our books, like our students, to be bound for great things.

Free treats will be provided, as will an opportunity to craft your own story in a unique drop-in activity.