[Lapham-Marquette PTG] T-Shirt Pick Up!

Tracey Beason traceyconner333 at me.com
Sun Apr 6 22:24:46 EDT 2014

If you ordered your T-Shirts by March 21st, and didn't pick them up this weekend, you may pick them up on Tuesday. I will be in the Lapham Office from 7:20 - 8:00 in the morning, and 2:20 - 3:00 in the afternoon. You may also come to the Lapham auditorium from 5:15 - 6:00, prior to the PTG meeting to get them.

If you do not pick up your shirts on Tuesday, you will need to contact me to arrange a time to pick them up from my home.

I will NOT be delivering them to any students or their teachers.

If you have not ordered a shirt for your child, please be aware that the majority of the children have ordered shirts, and will be wearing them to the 75th Anniversary Celebration on May 15th. The students will be performing songs in their shirts, if they purchased one, at the party. I will have order forms available at the above times on Tuesday.

Thank you,
Tracey Conner

Sent from my iPhone

Tracey Conner