[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Lapham Art Openings Soon!

Kimberly Wilson kimberlyrwilson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:25:56 EDT 2014

We have two big art events happening soon out in our community that I'll remind you of.

"Inspired Minds: Masterpieces by Lapham 2nd Graders" at Cafe Zoma (located at 2326 Atwood Ave) this Friday night, April 4 from 5-9pm. Every Lapham 2nd grader has a piece of their art work displayed from over the course of this school year. There will be free food and live music, thanks to Absolutely Art! If you miss the opening reception, the show will be up until April 28.

Kindergarteners will also have their art work displayed at the new Cargo Coffee (located at 750 E. Washington Ave) on Thursday, April 24 from 5:30-7pm. There will be live music and Lynn Lee (owner of the cafe and parent of a Lapham student) has generously offered free treats. "Celebrating our Diversity" will feature diverse hands made by all of our kindergarten students.

Hope to see you at one or both of our community art exhibits coming up! :-)
Best, Kimberly

Kimberly Wilson
MMSD Art Teacher
Lapham Elementary School