[Lapham-Marquette PTG] THANKS to Parent Volunteers!

Kimberly Wilson kimberlyrwilson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:24:15 EDT 2014

I wanted to take the time to THANK the parent volunteers who were chaperones on our 2nd grade field trip to the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art last Thursday. I think it was a big success! The kids seemed really engaged and interested in the exhibits. I believe it was a really enriching experience for the students. Again, THANK YOU!

While I'm thanking the parent chaperones, I also want to THANK the parents who help in the art room weekly. Erin Sobek, Tracey Conner, and Karen Lindau have been AMAZING!  Stephanie Steigerwaldt, Cassidy Ann, and Jessica (Theia's mom) have also helped periodically. The students and I appreciate your help so much! The time you put forth is truly significant, especially in today’s extremely busy world!

Best, Kimberly

Kimberly Wilson
MMSD Art Teacher
Lapham Elementary School