[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Seeking Professional Tile Setter for Outdoor Garden Art Installation

Stephanie Steigerwaldt steigerwaldt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:20:03 EDT 2014

Hello Lapham-Marquette Families and Staff,

Lapham Garden & Green Team is delighted to be applying for an "Art in the Garden" grant offered by Community GroundWorks and generously funded by Madison Community Foundation and American Girl's Fund for Children. This grant will provide opportunities for public schools to engage their communities – including students, faculty and families – to collectively create inspiring works of art in their outdoor learning spaces.
We will need the assistance of a professional tile setter to install the art installation in the garden sometime in Fall 2014 or Spring 2015. In the meantime, in order to submit our application we will need this person's expertise to plan for the piece as well as to estimate what the cost of this person's services would be for our budget.
If you are a professional tile setter or you know a professional tile setter who would like to contribute to this exciting school community project, please contact me at your earliest convenience and (no later than 4/8) via email at garden at lapham-marquette-ptg.org.
Thanks for your consideration,
Stephanie SteigerwaldtLapham Garden & Green Team Lead
Lapham's Community Garden & Outdoor Classroom
Find Lapham Garden & Green Team on Facebook!