[Lapham-Marquette PTG] 2nd Grade Parents: We need your help with snack in your child's classroom next week!

Ruth Smith ruthbsmith at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:38:46 EDT 2013

This year every 2nd grader will have a Pen Pal who works at the Dept of
Health at 1 W Wilson. This program was in place for some of our 2nd graders
last year and was a huge success!  There will be two Meet and Greet events
to kick off our Pen Pal writing the first week of November.

*Can you help to provide a healthy snack for your child's classroom next
week on either Tuesday November 5th or Thursday November 7th?*

Ideally it would be something simple and healthy, like washed and cut
apples and enough for every child in the class and a little extra for
adults too.  Please email Ruth Smith at ruthbsmith at gmail.com and let her
know which classroom you will be providing snack for.  She will respond to
let you know the date, place and time to drop off the snack.

Thanks so much for you help!

Ruth Smith