[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Call for Proposals for Art Programs at Lapham-Marquette Schools!

Ruth Smith ruthbsmith at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 22:33:31 EDT 2013

Are there art programs you would like to have at
Lapham-Marquette Schools?
*We want to hear about it!*
*
** *Last year, our school community voted to make art programming a
priority in our Lapham-Marquette PTG budget.*  *As a result, we now have a
limited budget dedicated to expanding the art programs in our school.  *

The Lapham-Marquette PTG Arts Committee is currently requesting proposals
for funding additional art programs at our schools.*   We want to hear your
ideas and help to make quality art programs happen in our schools!

Please submit a short proposal with a budget by *December 1, 2013 *to
ruthbsmith at gmail.com.  The proposal should include a description of the
program, the grades it will target, and names of people or organizations it
will involve.

*Please make sure to do your research before submitting your proposal!  The
Arts Committee needs to know that your ideas are tractable, have been (or
will be) approved by the appropriate people (teachers, principals,
organizations, etc.) and can be completed by this academic year
(2013-2014).  We strongly encourage programs that will be accessible to as
many students as possible.

The Arts Committee will review the proposals by the end of the calendar
year.

Thanks for your involvement and commitment to our children, our schools and
our community!

Ruth Smith
Arts Committee Chair
Lapham-Marquette PTG