[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Taste of Wisconsin Holiday sale!

Katie Beilfuss kgb at uwalumni.com
Sun Oct 20 18:38:33 EDT 2013

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 118121 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Did you receive your Taste of Wisconsin Holiday Sale packet in backpack mail this past week?

This is a great fundraiser for our schools. We partner with REAP to bring you a variety of high-quality, locally- and sustainably-produced items that are great for your personal use or for reasonably-priced gifts.

Our schools will keep between 30-40% of the total dollar amount of your order (depending on the products you order), with the rest benefiting local farm and businesses. In 2012, we raised more than $3,500 from this fundraiser alone (on more than $9,000 in orders)!

We encourage you to invite family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers to place orders through you.  Use the legal-sized order form and/or the "leave behind" packet, whatever is more convenient for you.

All of the forms are also available for download on the PTG website at www.Lapham-Marquette-PTG.org (click on the fundraising tab).

Order forms are due back to Lapham or Marquette offices or through backpack mail to your child's teacher by November 8th.

Orders will be available for pick up on Tuesday, December 10th, at Lapham, in plenty of time for the holidays.

Questions?  Contact me, Katie Beilfuss, at kgb at uwalumni.com or Liz  Amundson at 255-6424.

Thanks for your help to make this fundraiser a great success for Lapham and Marquette!

Katie and Liz