[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Call for Parent Volunteers in Garden Tomorrow (10/16) for Costume Making!

Stephanie Steigerwaldt steigerwaldt at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 13:55:07 EDT 2013

Hello Lapham Families!
Tomorrow (Wednesday, 10/16) we could really use an extra parent or two for our classroom garden activity which is making costumes out of garden materials. Any time you can offer between 9:45am – 2:15pm is greatly appreciated, especially from 12:15–2:15.
Please RSVP by replying to this email or just drop in – it's an absolute laugh-riot what the kids come up with!
Check out the photo from last year toward the bottom of this page of the kids who made masks and flower crowns...
Thanks!Garden & Green Team