[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Update: Lapham-Marquette International Families Potluck/Picnic/Playdate

Dan Nordstrom dnordst at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:03:17 EDT 2013

Hi,

I forgot to mention the time or location for those of you who are not on
Facebook, so here is an updated announcement with those details!

- Dan

Hi Neighbors,

This Saturday at 5 p.m. at the Marquette School playground/field, we are
having a small, informal get together for families with international
backgrounds, who have kids/grandkids/etc. that attend Lapham and Marquette
elementary schools.

Here is the event announcement and link to the FB event:

Hi! Please come meet some international families with kids who attend
Marquette or Lapham school! It would be great if people can bring at least
one thing to share, but totally not necessary. We'll bring plates, cups,
silverware, and a table! -
Dan<https://www.facebook.com/itsalongwayhome?directed_target_id=0>
 andNatasha <https://www.facebook.com/natasha.akulenko?directed_target_id=0>.
If it rains, let's try for Sunday, October 6, at 11 a.m. No RSVP necessary!
 https://www.facebook.com/events/308640242608000/

Best,
Dan Nordstrom
414 S. Dickinson St.