[Lapham-Marquette PTG] THANK YOU to our Family Fun Night Organizing Committee!

Liz Amundson lizamunds at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 20:13:11 EDT 2013

What a great event Family Fun Night was!

Nancy Kuehn was the lead Coordinator of the event. Thank you in particular, Nancy. Many hands make light work... except that the work is never light for the lead organizer of a large volunteer-run endeavor. You are appreciated!

Family Fun Night had various subcommittees that took the lead on particular aspects of the event. Nancy provided a list of those people so we could publicly thank them.

They are:
Renee Lauber, Lisa Nielson, Pat Smith--Food Committee

Stephanie Steigerwaldt, Melissa Baldauff, Michelle Chaudoir--Publicity Committee
Jill Jacklitz, Maria Ruiz--Cake Walk
Stacie Saph--Bake Sale
Dave Siebert, Shannon Sparks--Ticket Sales
Michelle Weber--Games & prizes
Lisa Gaumnitz -Coin Challenge fundraiser
Connie Senz-- Marquette School Secretary-- office support for the event

Cara Walker -- Lapham School Secretary-- office support for the event

In addition, 55 parents volunteered that night (at least!)  Thank You!

We also had great donations from area businesses:

Nature's Bakery (Willy Street)  (bake sale items)
Milios subs (discounted subs)
Roman Candle Pizza (discounted pizza)
Artist & Craftsman, Madison (donated 2.5 hours of face painting materials and time)
Tauri Robinson, DJ from MSCR East H.S. Staff (discounted)
UW
 students from specific campus clubs/programs (volunteered time for games)

Madison Sourdough Co. (Willy Street) (bake sale items)

plus:

workers at the Wisconsin Department of Health Services --Michelle Gainey organized it  (she has a grown
daughter who went to Lapham).
They donated four big boxes of baked
items!

[Perhaps there are others to thank we've forgotten. If so, reply to this message so everyone knows how much we appreciate what it takes to put on an event of this size/scope.]

Signed: Lapham-Marquette PTG