[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Teacher Appreciation Week Next Week – We Need Your Help!

Stephanie Steigerwaldt steigerwaldt at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 14:26:24 EDT 2013

Dear Parents,

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week!  The PTG has planned to provide our teachers with food, treats and flowers to honor our wonderful teachers. On Monday, 5/6/13, we will be decorating the teachers lounge at Lapham and Marquette and providing them with treats from Gail Ambrosius, baked goods from Batch and Lazy Janes, coffee from EVP and flowers from Kleins. On Thursday 5/9/13, we will be providing them with a catered lunch from the Willy Street Co-op.

WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING:
Decorate and set up food in teachers lounge at Lapham or Marquette Monday morningClean up teachers lounge at Lapham or Marquette Monday at the end of the school day
Set up lunch at Lapham or Marquette on Thursday (time to be determined)Clean up lunch at Lapham/Marquette on Thursday afternoon
Help with pick up of food and flowers from Batch, Lazy Janes, Kleins

If you can help, please contact Ruth Smith at 257-1588 or ruthbsmith at gmail.com.  Thank you!

Also, feel free to join us to make decorations for the Teachers' Lounges at both schools and give your child an opportunity to make cards for their teachers too. We will supply all the fun materials!
What: Arts & Crafts for Teacher Appreciation Week
When: Sunday, May 5, 2:00 – 4:00pm
Where: 2118 Yahara Place (corner of Schurtz Ave, 3 blocks from Jenifer St. Market)
Please contact Stephanie at webmaster at lapham-marquette-ptg.org with questions.
Thanks for supporting our kids, teachers, and schools!
Sincerely,Lapham-Marquette Parent Teacher Group
Find us online at: lapham-marquette-ptg.org and on Facebook by searching for "Lapham Marquette Parent Teacher Group PTG"