[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Lapham Garden Work and Fun Day!

Alexandra Young leia at troygardens.org
Thu Apr 25 10:33:01 EDT 2013

Lapham Elementary Garden
Spring Work and Fun Day!!

*Saturday, May 11th : 10am-5pm
*

1045 East Dayton Street

*bring a snack to share or just bring yourself*

Click to RSVP! <http://doodle.com/46dp6t4phksh45gt>

*Activities include:* mulching, weeding, turning soil, and rebuilding
compost bins!  Get a tour of the garden, meet your new
Gardener-in-Residence, and help us get the garden ready for a growing
season full of education and fun for the school community and neighborhood!

We will be working in the event of light rain.  If you're unsure if the
work day is going to happen, feel free to give Leia call on Sunday (see
number below).

Questions?  Contact Leia Young, Lapham Gardener-in-Residence

847.508.2412 or leia at troygardens.org

"To learn more, check out Lapham Garden's webpage:
https://sites.google.com/site/laphammarquetteptg/resources/garden-based-learning
and find us on Facebook by searching for "Lapham Garden & Green Team".

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Leia Young

--
Leia Young
Lapham Elementary Gardener-In-Residence Program