[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Coin Challenge: Help your students put loose change to work

Lisa Gaumnitz lisa.gaumnitz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 22 22:34:28 EDT 2013

Our Coin Challenge is back!
Your Lapham and Marquette students can help raise money for their schools by bringing in loose pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters. We'll have buckets in their classrooms this week, April 22-26, for them to deposit the coins in.
If the schools reach their goals by the end of the week, the kids will get to enjoy schoolwide prizes like extra recess, a dance party and more!
Thanks for cleaning out your pockets and drawers. PTG will put the change to good use inside our schools.
Lisa Gaumnitz