[Lapham-Marquette PTG] hold those snow pants and boots!

Jessie Chmell chmellie at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 16:29:18 EDT 2013

I think (hope) the time has come to finally be able to pack up those snow pants and snow boots. We're going to do a snow pants/snow boot drive sometime in the next 2-3 weeks. Please consider donating what you may have to the students we have who are in need. The schools lend these out to kids and this year they (at least Lapham) ran out of these items.
Coats and mittens/gloves are also appreciated.

Thank you very much! if you have questions or just can't wait to get these items out of your house, please email or call me.
Jessie (chmellie at yahoo.com or 241-7086)