[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Klein's Greenhouse gift card promo-- $5 to our schools for each card purchased

Liz Amundson lizamunds at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 20:15:59 EDT 2013

Terrific new fundraiser courtesy of parent organizer Pat Smith:

Order $20 gift card (or cards!) from Klein's Greenhouse on East Washington Ave and our schools get $5 for each card purchased.

Orders and checks for the gift cards are due to the office this Friday 4/19.

Backpack mail had a yellow flyer about this last week... but here it is again, attached, in case you need another.

Mother's Day is May 12 and Father's Day is June 16 (hint, hint)

?s to Pat at panofsmith at tds.net