[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Reminder: request for book donations for FFN

Thane&Michelle Patzlaff&Weber thane_michelle at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 21:05:35 EDT 2013

Hello parents,  Just a quick reminder, we are still looking for a few donations of gently used books for this year's Family Fun Night (4/26). Your donations will be added to the prizes for the games & will get a second (or third+?) life in someone else's home. You can drop off your gently used books thru Friday, April 19 in either school office (in the box labeled 'Books for FFN').  Books appropriate for preschool thru 5th grade only, please. Thanks to those who have already donated--it's much appreciated! If you have any questions, please email me at thane_michelle at hotmail.com. Thanks,
Michelle Weber