[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Invitation to attend O'Keefe PTG meeting- especially for 5th grade parents

Liz Amundson lizamunds at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 21:23:12 EDT 2013

PTG president Dave Siebert and Family Fun Night coordinator Nancy Kuehn have asked that the following message from two O'Keefe PTG parents be sent to our listserv.

Please contact the O'Keefe parents directly (addresses below) if you have questions

*****
Kris Long and I have been acting as co-presidents of O'Keeffe PTG. We are desperately in need of parents to take on a leadership role for the 2013-14 school year because both Kris and I, as well as other the majority of active PTG members, have 8th graders who will be moving on next year.