[Lapham-Marquette PTG] PTG meeting Tuesday 4/9 at Lapham -6pm

Liz Amundson lizamunds at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 12:37:48 EDT 2013

PTG meeting Tuesday 4/9 at 6pm at Lapham in the Auditorium. Enter via door 6B off the parking lot or via the door on Ingersoll
.
Topic: Continuing our planning for 2013-14, at this meeting we'll have in hand the results of our survey of staff on their thoughts on PTG's priorities. We'll use it to attempt to finalize a broad budget for 2013-14.

 In preparation for the May board election, we'll go over the roles and responsibilities and likely time commitment for board members.

Meeting Format:
5:45 – 6:00: Gather in Auditorium and eat pizza, drop kids off for free childcare courtesy of Red Caboose Day Care

6:00 – 6:30 Principal updates with Parent/staff Q&A.

6:30-8:00 Planning for 2013-14-- how will we spend our money and time next year? New inititatives? Different timing for events? Please contribute to this discussion! Also an overview of roles/responsibilities of the board as we head toward board elections in May.

And-- discussion of planning for Teacher Appreciation Week (first week of May)

All interested parents and staff are welcome for all or just part of the meeting.