[Lapham-Marquette PTG] Save the Date: Family Fun Night | Friday, April 26, 5:30-8:00pm at Marquette!‏

Stephanie Steigerwaldt steigerwaldt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 10:25:00 EDT 2013

Save the date for Family Fun Night!
When: Friday, April 26, 5:30-8:00pm at Marquette (1501 Jenifer Street)
What: A carnival, food, face painting, games and lots of fun in one great event. This year, we will have an inflatable obstacle course and some other surprises! It's our biggest school fundraiser of the year!
Learn more about the event and how you can participate in the Announcements section of our PTG website and in school newsletters and backpack mail.
See you there!