[Lapham-Marquette PTG] April 5 Election Bake Sale, bakers needed!

Jill Jacklitz mamajillj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:38:55 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maria Ruiz <ruiz5of12 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Subject: April 5 Election Bake Sale, bakers needed!

Hello Lapham and Marquette parents, grandparents, families, staff, and other
PTG members,

The April 5 voting election day is less than a week away, and is predicted
to have an unusually big turnout of voters.

Let's greet them at Lapham with the best bake sale ever (our last bake sale
was a huge success, so it won't be easy to beat), and help us to get closer
to our PTG fundraising goals for the year.

Please donate your homemade baked goods to the cause-- get the word out--
enlist grandparents, or your neighbors!

The goods can be dropped off at the Ingersoll St. entrance polling place at
Lapham, where PTG table will be set up starting at 730am, or if more
convenient, you may call the Lapham office to arrange drop off there the day
before,  or at my residence Maria  (505) 228-7066 in Marquette
neighborhood.

Able to volunteer some of your time to staff the bake sale? Give me a call.

-Maria Ruiz, Lapham-Marquette PTG
ruiz5of12 at gmail.com