[Lapham-Marquette PTG] PTG Plant Sale Oders due Thursday3/24

Jim hansen hansenjimmmy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 10:10:33 EDT 2011

Hey there,

PTG plant sale orders are due tomorrow at school.  Snail mail them if you prefer.  I've attached an order form to this email.  It's no sweat to add to the greenhouse order later but I need to make partial payment by April 8.  Ordering now helps me determine the partial payment.

I'm working on doing something about talking to someone about working on doing something about the weather the next few days. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Best,
Jim